Saywood’s cabana is a very versatile building. Commonly used as a decorative storage solution, it has also been very popular with pool owners to protect their pool equipment. The cabana is available in several sizes and in a variety of configurations. There is a choice of siding and roofing materials and your choice of stain colour completes the building.
Specifications and Options
- Constructed entirely from solid wood materials
- Available in rough sawn fir or cedar channel siding
- Designed with salt box roof and asphalt shingles
- Available in three standard sizes, 8’ x 7’, 10’ x 7’ and 12’ x 7’
- Includes cedar trim, cedar window boxes & shutters, and cedar door
- Cedar shingle roof (popular)
- Door and window variations
- Staining (recommended)
For other variations, feel free to contact us about your unique design and for a quotation.